Personal Trainer Pam Molinari
My desire in opening Atlanta Fitness Diva fitness center was to take my 33 years of experience in the fitness industry as a master personal trainer, competitive figure athlete, coach, and motivator and to design a space where women can achieve the physique goals they desire.
After training thousands of women in the Atlanta area, I saw a need for a fitness center that would utilize my extensive knowledge of the scientific research and what it takes to make measurable changes in a woman’s body.
- 33 years experience as professional trainer.
- 2018 Voted Best Personal Trainer In Atlanta by “Best Self Magazine”
- 2018 Her studio voted best Fitness Facility by “My Sandy Springs Magazine”
- Double master certified through A.F.A.A. & N.A.F.C. CPR certified.
- NSL league Masters Bikini Champion 2016
- Founded Atlanta Fitness Training Studio 2011
- 2003 won the SE Golds Gym class (overall winner)
- 2003 Athlete of the year (Atlanta Sports & Fitness Magazine)
- 2001 Georgia Bodybuilding State Overall champion
- 2000 Atlanta’s Fittest Female (Atlanta’s Sports & Fitness Magazine)