I still can’t believe it’s already December. With Thanksgiving over with, we now have Christmas to look forward to. Here are a few helpful tips for the upcoming holidays…
- Keep the focus on the fun, not food.
- If you can, try cutting down your own tree.
- If you need to indulge, pick your most special treats.
- Keep up your workout routines.
- Instead of stocking the house with loads of Christmas cookies, try stocking the shelfs with healthy treats.
- Try keeping the alcohol to one glass.
The holidays are always a hard time for anyone who lives a healthy lifestyle or for anyone who is in the making of a lifestyle change. It’s important to not stress out so much about food, but to remember that this is a time for family and fun. Enjoy your holidays ladies!