Body Shaping Tips:
- Add twenty to thirty minutes of cardio to your day – A brisk walk around the block will get job done. Moving your body burns fat. It kicks your metabolism up and helps your body burn fat all day long.
- Eliminate fizzy drinks – Carbonated beverages are often filled with sugar and have artificial sweeteners, which have the effect of spiking your blood sugar and slowing down your metabolism.
- Stand up straight – Better posture makes tummies look smaller and tighter.
- Eat lean protein – Protein slows your digestion so you burn energy at an even rate. Your blood sugar doesn’t spike and you don’t crave junk.
- Eat a higher fiber diet – Fruits and veggies. Fiber clears out your digestive track so you don’t get bloated. It also helps you feel full.