Belly fat is not just a problem because it can look bad, it’s also linked to diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Cause of this, loosing belly fat has many benefits for your health to help you live longer. Here are 10 tips on how to loose that stubborn belly fat.
- Don’t eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drinks – Excess sugar consumptions may be on the of the main driver of excess fat in the belly.
- Eat more protein – Eating plenty of protein can boost your metabolism and reduce hunger levels. Studies suggest that protein is particularly effective against belly fat.
- Cut carbs from your diet – Cutting carbs helps to get rid of the fat in the belly area, organs, and liver.
- Eat foods rich in fiber – Some studies have show that fiber can lead to reduced amounts of belly fat. This will help improve metabolic health and reduced risk of many diseases.
- Exercise – Of course! Exercise can be very effective to loosing belly fat. Exercise also help with other factors that help you live longer.
- Track your food – This will help you figure out how much you’re actually eating.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol
- Take a daily walk – Try a walking program. Studies show that obese women who did a walking program for 50-70 minutes three days a week for 12 weeks, lost significant amounts of belly fat.
- Diet – There is no magic diet for belly fat, but when you lose the weight on any diet, belly fat is usually the first to go.
- Sleep – Getting the right amount of sleep helps. Studies show that people who got 6-7 hours of sleep per night gained less visceral fat over 5 years.
Keep these tips in mind if your goal is focused on loosing belly fat!