My desire in opening Atlanta Fitness Diva fitness center was to take my 30 years of experience in the fitness industry as a master personal trainer, competitive figure athlete, coach, and motivator and to design a space where women can achieve the physique goals they desire.
After training thousands of women in the Atlanta area, I saw a need for a fitness center that would utilize my extensive knowledge of the scientific research and what it takes to make measurable changes in a woman’s body.
My focus to be the best athlete I can be has driven me these 25 years to learn everything I can about wellness, training, nutrition, and supplementation so that I could not only excel in my career but teach other women to do the same.
What makes me different as a personal trainer is that my focus is and always has been utilizing scientifically proven methods for training, and research based nutritional plans to ensure an increase in metabolism thus allowing for a drop in body fat that is maintained with the plan we put in place. Most personal trainers do not know this research, much less how to apply it to a woman’s unique physique challenges to get the results their clients are after.
Most women I have trained in the past are overdoing the cardio, not eating to rebuild their metabolism, and actually lowering their metabolic rate. Women I train get results through workouts that challenge their furnace muscle (legs and glutes), thus increasing their cardiovascular conditioning, and firmness in one workout! My life has allowed me to overcome many challenges including domestic violence, and skin cancer and through it all it has empowered me…it is my turn to pay it forward to Atlanta’s women at Atlanta Fitness Diva.
- 25 Years Experience As Personal Trainer And Wellness Coach
- Double Certified Through A.F.A.A. And N.A.F.C. CPR Certified
- 2000 Atlanta’s Fittest Female (Atlanta Sports and Fitness Magazine)
- 2001 Ms. Georgia State Champion
- 2002 Overall Winner S.E. Golds Gym Classic
- 2003 Athlete of The Year (Atlanta Sports And Fitness Magazine)
- Pamela has been featured in Dossier Magazine, and on the cover of Southern Muscle. Currently Pamela competes in figure competitions at age 44.
- Contributing writer for local Atlanta lifestyle print publications. (link)
Pam is also available for speaking engagements and lectures. Contact Pam here: (404) 404-313-5326 or [email protected]