For all the ladies doing the contest or for those who are struggling on burning fat. Here are 10 things that you may not know about fat burning.
- Drink More Water – I say this all the time cause it’s a big factor. This is probably the most easiest and effortless way to loose fat.
- Aim For Total Body Fat – Trying to spot treat your stomach or other areas is one sure way to drive yourself up the wall. It might be the area you care most about, but you have to trust that if you aim for overall body fat loss, the stomach fat will have to go at some point too.
- Get Some Sleep – This is the easiest and the hardest thing to do for most of us. Science has repeatedly shown the link between getting deep sleep on a consistent basis and having less fat. You’ll be stressed out less, and you’ll wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day.
- Do High Intensity Interval Training – This is where you go hard out for anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute, followed by periods of rest where you go very low intensity.
- Vitamins – It’s hard to make the connection between fat and a vitamin deficiency, but there’s a high chance that if you’re struggling to loose fat you may be running short on several key vitamins needed for fat loss. For example: Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- Get Healthy Fats Into Your System – The body needs healthy fats in order to burn fat, so if you’ve taken out fat from your diet, it’s time to let some of it back in.
- Avoid The Unnatural – Our world these days provides us with many things that just aren’t natural for the human body to have to deal with. Large portions, high levels of stress, massive amounts of entertainment keep us glued to our couches. The more you fight against the “unnatural” items, the better!
- Cut Back On Alcohol – Alcohol of all types is full of sugar and sugar leads to fat. If you’ve managed to cut the sugar out of your life but still indulge in regular alcoholic beverages, you could be sabotaging yourself and not even knowing it.
- Drink Herbal Teas – These are about as natural as it gets, often using spices and herbs that have been proven to speed up the metabolism, cleanse the body’s internal organs, or reduce stress.
- Be Persistent – You fat only wins when you give up on getting rid of it. Being persistent is a very natural trait. Time keeps going on no matter what, and over time if you neglect your fat the problem only gets worse. Thats why it’s good to be just as persistent as nature, and take steps each day to eat the right foods, get a bit of activity, be happy, and nourish yourself!!
Keep up the good work ladies… You got this!!!