How to Get in Shape This Summer for Women Over 40!
If you are over 40, getting fit for summer is going to be more of a challenge because your body has had more stress and your metabolism has slowed down. You have to put your mind into it 100% and focus on the end result. If you follow these guidelines, you can get fit in 4-6 weeks.
Follow these 11 tips and you will be summer ready!
– You need to get rid of all the junk food in your house!
– Get rid of the alcohol.
– Move your body more than a 20 or 30 year old woman.
– Do 10-20 thousand steps a day. (You don’t need to get a pedometer, but you do need to be moving all of the time.)
– Double your water intake.
– Cut out as much carbs as possible.
– Eat 2 fruits and vegetables a day.
– Do strength training 4 days a week. For day 1: work on your upper body Day 2: focus on your lower body. Day 3:Rest and take the day off! Repeat this workout cycle.
– You can take your weekends off, but you need to stay extremely active.
– Take L-carnitine and CLA every morning.
– You can take a fat burner pill, but keep in mind that they are not magic pills. If you are extremely active and have good eating habits, they will help curb your appetite.